At the Hygiene Company we don't hide behind a website , we are here to help. Phone, email, Skype or face to face, we're here for customers old and new, providing you with a fast and efficient answer to your enquiry.
At the Hygiene Company we understand:
- Your concerns,
- That you have probably been promised ‘hygiene heaven’ before, but have always been disappointed,
- That budgets may be tight, and therefore you can’t afford to get this wrong,
- That you need to be absolutely sure that hygiene compliance at your workplace is as good as it can possibly be (and when it comes to managing that aspect of your business or organisation, you can ‘tick the box’ with 100% confidence)
By turning to us you'll get:
- Products and services that no other leading manufacturer can beat.
- Value for money.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- A wonderful feeling that your hygiene product requirements are always being expertly taken care of (by a company that cares)
Helping to make the world a healthier, cleaner and safer place
Using products from other leading manufacturers that claim to offer “cleaning that’s as good as it gets” means that you won’t be getting true value for money. Products from us will beat whatever else you are using to clean, and to monitor cleaning, every time. But that doesn’t mean it will cost you the earth to get a more thorough and longer-lasting clean, and to ensure a germ-free environment: all the products that we develop, manufacture and supply are unique solutions that are competitively priced.
Never standing still
As a company we prosper on innovation. We strive to continuously improve upon product design and functionality, to bring our customers exceptional products at the most competitive prices. Everything we do is driven by a determination to make simple everyday basic hygiene tasks that little bit easier, that little bit more convenient; and, therefore, more widely practised.
Oh, and we're nice people too!
The Hygiene Company comprises of a winning team of designers, toolmakers, quality control managers and other professionals who are:
- Always willing to listen to customers and competitors,
- Focused on providing customers with the right products for them (not on selling the costliest products that customers might not actually need)
- Contactable – We like to work with our customers. If there’s a project that you’d like us to address, feel free to discuss it with us
Below you’ll find a selection of companies from our extensive client list. To find out more about a company simply click on a logo:
Environment management policy statement
Grange Europe Ltd accepts its responsibilities in environmental matters and recognises that good environmental management should be part of all our activities.
We aim to manage our environmental performance as follows:
- Meet or exceed all environmental and other legislation that relates to the Company.
- Minimise waste, including materials, energy and water.
- Source and promote the use of materials that have the minimum environmental impact and use recycled materials wherever practical.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and to our customers.
- Involve and educate our employees in our environmental commitment and actions
- Communicate this policy both internally and externally via our website.
Honouring this policy will enable us to make meaningful contributions to the quality of the environment.
This policy will be reviewed periodically and we will commit to continual improvement through implementation of our environmental action plan.
Get in touch
For more details about any of our products, or to place an order, phone: 0845 370 0030 or 01268 710209.