R6 Liquidate: For Professional use. A high-performance water-based hard surface powerful FOAM cleaner and disinfectant, ideal for use on all hard surfaces in kitchens, high-risk food preparation areas or anywhere requiring a high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
Specifically designed to work with existing cleaning practices to provide high grade sporicidal disinfection throughout medical settings
- 16 x 500ml Spray bottle per box
R6 Foam provides a focused foaming spray which helps users clearly see the surface area where the foam is being applied. This helps ensure even and consistent surface coverage – which is important, as inadequate biocide application can lead to micro-organism cross resistance developing. Using R6 Foam in combination with Rapid 6 Wipes, the user is able to:
- Extend the cleaning power and increase the performance of the wipe.
- Reduce the possibility of bio-burden occurring.
- Ensure uniform biocide application.
Using a unique synergistic blend of surfactants, biocides, quaternary ammonium compounds and PHMB, R6 Foam provides targeted performance against:
- Gram-positive bacteria
- Gram-negative bacteria
- Enveloped viruses
- Bacterial endospores
Independently tested using ‘real-world’ conditions and contact times, Rapid 6 Foam has also been tested and proven to provide 4 hour residual protection against bacteria & spores. Rapid 6 Foam has also been compatibility tested on a range of other wipe materials to demonstrate consistent and effective biocidal performance. These include detergent wipes and dry microfibre cloths.
Rapid 6 Foam has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Spores to EN 13704 and EN 14347 - against C.difficile, Bacillus cereus and Bacillus subtilis
- Bacteria to EN 1276, EN 1040, EN 13697, EN 13727 and EN 14561 - against E.coli, E.hirae, ESBL E.coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA and VRE
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against H1N1 Swine Flu
- Fungi to EN 1650, EN 13697, EN 13624, EN 14562 and EN 1275 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
Mycobacteria to EN 14348 and EN 14563 - against Mycobacterium avium and Mycobacterium terrae
- Practical testing - tested under real life conditions against C.difficile using different wipe applications: Rapid 6 Foam + Rapid 6 Wipes; Rapid 6 Foam + Endurocide Detergent Wipes; Rapid 6 Foam + microfibre cloths
- Dermatologically tested - passed 24 hour skin patch test
- Residuality test - against C.difficile and E.coli 4 hours after application
Important follow the instructions on the label - this is a DEEP cleaning product.